About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 26 March 2012

Marks & Spencer Safari

I love the cheaper Marks and Spencer polishes, so thought I'd give the dearer ones a chance. This is one of a few I picked up, along with Rainbow ;-D That'll be coming soon! So back to Safari, it looks golden and has subtle glitter in it.


With flash.
And in natural light.



Poor wee middle finger looks sore :-( All above are 2 coats.

This is a good quality polish. It's easy to use, easy to apply and the lid is nice and good to hold. Drying time isn't bad, not mega quick but not slow either. 2 coats did the trick and it lasted well. I was just not impressed with the colour. I like golds but not browns and felt this looked browny. Though looking at some of the pictures now it looks okay. Maybe it was the mood I was in??? Some polishes, like music, are mood dependant I think!

6.5 out of 10, but that's just because I don't really like the colour. Might be your thing though. Very good quality, as I've mentioned. Think it was either £7 or £7.50 from M&S. You can get it from their online site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment