About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 2 April 2012

Zoya Lana

I had been after the Zoya Reverie collection for ages and finally had enough money to order it :-) This was the first one I tried and can't wait to try the others.

Hmmm I like that lovely shimmer :-)
In artificial light.
And in natural light.


All above are of 1 coat.

This is the first Zoya I've used and I love it. It's easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is excellent. The lid is easy to hold and feels comfortable. It's quick drying as well. I only used 1 coats as I was in a hurry, but I feel 2 coats would have been better *doh*. It's a pretty colour with a gorgeous golden shimmer, not quite iridescent tho! Very good quality and summery!

8 out of 10. Various places online at various prices, start saving if you want the set ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment