About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 3 May 2012

Color Club Wham Pow

Jings this is a bright neon orange!!

All natural light.


All above 2 coats.

This is awesome and mega neon overload! It's easy to use, easy to apply and has a good brush. Quick drying which is nice. I used 2 coats, but 1 would have done. Last well also. I absolutely love it!

 8 out of 10! A winner of you like very bright colours.

3 comments:

  1. whoa this is super neon! its blindingly bright and awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE with this colour! where can I get it from? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kayleigh,

    It's awesome! Try either TK Maxx or failing that I'd probably try eBay.

    ReplyDelete