About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Nails Inc Garrick Street

My first Nails Inc post! Yah. This is an iridescent lovely. Mr Posh doesn't understand what my obsession with iridescence is. I'm the same when I see cars! How cool. This is purple and blue and amazing.



Artificial light.
All natural light.






All above are 2 coats. Tried my best to capture the change in colour.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and has a good brush. It's also quick drying which is always a winner. It's gorgeous and got some really nice comments from peeps. It looks quite sparkly in the sunshine as well. Didn't last well, once it got chipped it was very flaky and keep coming off. So need to use a top coat with it for sure. It's hot and lovely!

8 out of 10. Most Nails Inc retails should have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment