About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 18 June 2012

Chanel 617 Holiday

This is one of the newish Chanel polishes that I picked up from Frasers. It's a nice shade of orange.

Natural light.


And with flash.
All above 1 coat!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and is quick drying. Like all Chanels, the brush is excellent and the polish is good quality. It's a nice orange, not too over-powering, neon or bright. It's no in yer face! One coat did the trick and looked lovely. It lasted well.

7 out of 10. £18 from Chanel counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment