About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 7 July 2012

Chanel Gold Fingers

Was lucky enough to pick this one up! It's amazingly gorgeous :-)



Artificial light.



And natural light.



All above 2 coats.

This is excellent! It's easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. The brush rocks! I'd say it's more of a Christmas nail polish for sure. Haha was wearing it and started to get in the mood for Christmas LOL. It's golden with a very subtle hint of both green and red which you need good light and good eyes to see. Lasted well.

8 out of 10. £18 from Chanel.

1 comment:

  1. I just arrived here because we share similar taste in music. However, I once thought of painting a fingernail green because of a football team I liked.

    ReplyDelete