About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 30 July 2012

China Glaze Icicle

Haven't had a China Glaze on in a while and this was the winner of 'lucky dip'. It's a gorgeous silver colour.
Artificial light.



Natural light.


Hmmm shiny!

This is easy to use and easy to apply. The brush is brilliant and it's quick drying! It's a gorgeous silver for sure. Lasted well.


Rating
Easy to use = 9/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 10/10
Coats = 2
Finish = foil like
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment