About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 23 October 2012

a-england Jane Eyre

Was so excited to be able to order the full Gothic Beauties set from the a-england website. Decided to try this one first.

With flash.



Artificial light.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying. It's black with red glitter, reminds me a wee bit of Avon's Wicked although it's more black. Found this scuffed easily but didn't chip. Lasted okay considering the scuffing. Wasn't that fussed by it, bit disappointed really.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 7/10 but scuffs
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny black with subtle red glitter
Removal = easy but messy!
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 6.5/10 just no my colour I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment