About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 25 October 2012

China Glaze Twinkle Lights

Fancied popping a glitter on top of Mimosa. Picked Twinkle Lights from CG, it's part of the 2011 Xmas collection. It's so last year lol!


With flash.
Artificial light.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It's very sparkly! It wasn't a rough finish and lasted well. Greens, reds and golds are the colours - very Christmas like hehe.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1 used at a top
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy used tin foil
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment