About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 25 December 2012

China Glaze IDK

So welcome to my most expensive nail polish so far, beats The Man With The Golden Gun by a wee bit! Had been after this for ages and decided to get it!



Artificial light.



Natural light.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. I used it with the Nfu Oh Aqua Base coat. It's amazingly holo-tastic and I absolutely love it. Lasted really well. I'm in love <3

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 went on nicely
Drying time = 8/10 pretty quick
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10

My Personal Rating = 10/10 love it and happy I managed to finally get it!

4 comments:

  1. The OMG polishes are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are!

      I'm a sucker for holos.

      Delete
  2. Ah, my very first holographic polish. I was new in the nail polish world when this was new and I just so happened to get this for about 70 SEK (less than 7 pounds) without knowing about the hype. Lucky or what? Anyway, I was totally blown away by this at the time. I haven't worn it since though. You know, lots of untried polishes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad price. I'd been after if for ages and just had to bite the bullet!

      Delete