About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 1 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar



So I will be trying to post all 24 of these starting from today! Nervous about trying to keep up with the posting, but I can only try.

I managed to pick this up from the Selfridges site after just missing out on it! For some strange reason they relisted it a few days after it sold out, about the end of October time and I managed to snap one up.

I refused to pay the crazy prices they are going for on eBay, crazy crazy.

Mr Posh said he would make me one if I didn't get this one, but I did! I said he can do it next year for me!

So on with the show......

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing calendar! Putting my chocolate one to shame XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe as long as the chocos taste good!

      Can't have a choco one as I'm lactose intolerant and yet to find a dairy free advent calendar! I think it's a niche market, because I struggle at Easter too for an egg :-( And health food shops charge over the odds for dairy free choco bars!

      Delete