About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 3 May 2013

Inglot 201

I popped this on top of the last post and thankfully the sun was out too!



And one indoors


This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. Had to dab it a wee bit for full coverage, but this was easy enough. It's very holographic and looks immense in the sunshine. Looked okay in artificial light, but certainly not as spectacular! Must try it on top of black next time!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = only had on for a few hours
Coats = 1
Finish = holographic
Removal = okay
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = the Inglot shop

My Personal Rating = 8/10 awesome :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment