About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 22 September 2013

OPI I Knead Sour-Dough



This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. It's a sorta browny, red and rusty colour. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy and shimmery
Removal = easy and not messy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 7/10 nice enough and not a bad rating for a brown!

4 comments:

  1. ¡Me gusta mucho ese color de uñas!!!
    Espero que visites mi blog tu también :) ¡te espero allí!
    Saludos de una blogger pelirroja de Valencia (España)

    www.cienciadeti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a nice colour.

      I'll visit your blog :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah not really my think! But this was okay

      Delete