About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 13 October 2013

China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans



I ordered the Autumn Nights Collection from America and this one arrived injured! I lost about half the bottle in transit. The formula was gloopy and okay to work with. I would assume an uninjured bottle would be easier to work with!!

It was okay to use, okay to apply and okay drying. It's a gorgeous blue colour that knocked me out! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 6/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glossy
Removal = okay, had slight staining but nothing major
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 8/10 love the colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment