About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Orly Sugar Plum



This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying (5 minutes a coat). It's quite a nice colour with a subtle shimmer. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = almost metallic with a subtle shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx, I think!

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

18 comments:

  1. It's ok, but does not make me wow, money saved again. Thank you for posting it - finally something I am not dying for to get desparately, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippie we saved you something :-) LOL yeah ;-)

      Delete
  2. If I had only heard the name of the polish I would have expected a totally different colour, darker and more plum-coloured :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah plum would suggest that! I think sugar makes it sound lighter though :-)

      Delete
  3. i really like the shimmer in this one! I think this might look really interesting layered over black :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer is gorgoeus :-) I think it would - I'm imagining great things :-D

      Delete
  4. Just like Rainbowify Me I would have expected a much darker color hearing the name. It has a vintage feel to it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :-) It does but not too granny I hope ;-) :-D

      Delete
  5. Wow, this must a be real old Orly.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this isso gorgeous looking!!

    ReplyDelete