About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Jade Galaxy



This is easy to use, easy to apply and really slow drying (8 minutes a coat). It's a pretty gold polish with holographic glitters! The brush is really good and the lid is comfortable to hold. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time=  6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glittery
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = I think it was Sally Magpies a few years ago!

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous! And that's big words from a girl who isn't that great a fan of gold :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe glad you like it! Lol yeah for sure ;-)

      Delete
  2. What a pretty nail polish dear Ananka! I've never tried this brand but there's a shop where, if I remember well, I can fin it :P
    Have a relaxing evening,
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Marghe! Thanks :-D Worth trying if you see ones you like :-D

      Delete
  3. Jade tem muitos esmaltes lindos...esse é lindo demais!!!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I wish they were easier to get over here lol :-D

      Delete
  4. I really like the holo glitters with the gold base :) 8 min is really really slow though :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they work well don't they! Sadly yeah - phew :-|

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen Jade here and it's an interesting brand. I like how it looks, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do some great holos! I've got this one online! Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  6. It is a lovely bright polish but you must have some patience waiting on it to dry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do the most lovely nail polish always need so long to dry :( Gorgeous finish, Ananka.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's annoying isn't it! It really is, thanks Lenya :-D

      Delete
  8. It is really beautiful, I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting finish - I haven't seen anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite different and I like that about it :-)

      Delete
  10. LINDO DEMAIS, EU ADORO O jADE.
    Obrigada pela visita
    Tenho uma ótima 4ª feira!
    Beijos Coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Jade do such lovely polishes :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. Ugg, I hate slow drying polishes...but what a pretty polish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this polish makes me think of Christmas for some reason.. it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does have that Christmas feel to it! It really is! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  13. i would even forgive slow drying time to such a beauty *.*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete