About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 17 December 2015

Day 17 - Ciate Shady Lady



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (3 minutes a coat). This is a nice metallic silvery pewter. It is quite prone to brushstrokes so be careful with application. I really like it. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = metallic
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

30 comments:

  1. Oh this looks awesome, I really like pewter like silvery metals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this shade of silver! I think it would be good for stamping too :)

    Also random question... I notice you comment on a lot of nail blogs ananka... What do you use to follow them all? I've been using bloglovin but it keeps making posts "new" again :@ I opened it today and everything up to three weeks old was new again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really think it would :-D

      I use GFC mainly. I use Bloglovin' too. Oh I've not had that issue, I'm not sure about that.

      Delete
  3. Great colour, love the name! heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. É um prata muito bonito..eu gosto sim.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice colour, it is super elegant for Christmas. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this shade is perfect and it has my favorite finish ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great silver. I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great silver, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this shade - so metallic

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a nice metallic! Thanks Sony :-D

      Delete