About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Day 8 - Ciate Chalet Chic



I put this over Rimmel Black Pearl.

This is easy to use and easy to apply. Just sprinkle it over wet nails and tap off the excess. Make sure to do one nail at a time. I painted mine with the black and then put a top coat and poured the glitter over the wet top coat. Just make sure you have a little tub or paper underneath to catch the excess. This is a nice sparkly iridescent glitter. I only swatched this.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = as long as the base you are putting it on
Lasted well = N/A as swatched
Coats = more a sprinkle than a coat
Finish = glittery and iridescent
Removal = easy enough
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

30 comments:

  1. Wow what a sparkling one *___*
    I was waiting the next nail polish of your calendar! Eheh
    Kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a nice one Marghe! It is exciting isn't it! thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Que brilho lindo.
    Obrigada por visitar meu blog
    Tenho uma ótima 3ª feira!
    Beijos Coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, the sparklier the better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparklier the better certainly is a good motto! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. It looks OK, but I'd prefer Ciate to give the glitter with a polish inside...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amei!!
    Amo glitter..esse tá lindo demais!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a nice one! Glad you like it. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. It's a nice and sparkly lill' glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great glitter for holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and so sparkly! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the effect here with the nails, looks very festive x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it really is festive! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Wow...super...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love how glittery this is! I haven't tried loose fine glitter like this before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't too bad - I sometimes use a top coat with them and sometimes I don't! Hehe :-D

      Delete
  12. This looks totally stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Yeah this one is really nice! thanks :-D

      Delete